1. Extract EMQTT Broker into C:\emqttd
2. Open a command prompt as administrator and CD into C:\emqttd. Then run the following command.
3. Extract Windows Process Explorer and run it as Administrator. Navigate to explorer.exe --> cmd.exe --> werl.exe and then right click on it and open properties.
4. Make sure to record the values of Path, Command line, and Current directory.
5. Extract NSSM Service Manager into C:\Program Files\nssm-2.24.
6. Open a command prompt as administrator and CD into C:\Program Files\nssm-2.24. Then run the following command.
nssm install emqttd
7. Open Services.msc and start the EMQTT Broker service which we added in step 6.
8. Open a web browser and navigate to the following URL in order to make sure EMQTT Broker service is running.