Extract EMQTT Broker into C:\emqttd
Open a command prompt as administrator and CD into C:\emqttd. Then run the following command.
You should see the following EMQTT console when you execute the above command.
- Extract Windows Process Explorer and run it as Administrator. Navigate to explorer.exe > cmd.exe > werl.exe and then right click on it and open properties.
- Make sure to record the values of Path, Command line, and Current directory.
Extract NSSM Service Manager into C:\Program Files\nssm-2.24.
Open a command prompt as administrator and CD into C:\Program Files\nssm-2.24. Then run the following command.
nssm install emqttd
You shoud get the following NSSM Service Installer window when you execute the above command. Fill the Path, Startup Directory, and Argumets recorded in Step 4.
- Open Services.msc and start the EMQTT Broker service which we added in step 6.
- Open a web browser and navigate to the following URL in order to make sure EMQTT Broker service is running.
- URL: http://localhost:18083
- User: admin
- Password: public